26 September 2022

September 25, 1974 and 1976

In 1974, I hike about 8 miles to Eliza Brook LT and arrived about 1 pm, shortly after my right boot fell apart.  I was kinda' bummed out.  This morning Kinsman Pond LT I have to dry and thaw my boots that "were frozen stiff."  So on the 25th, I went into North Woodstock to phone home and buy groceries.  "Got shit to fix boots some what. I should be in Hanover in 4 days, I hope."

Fast forward two years to...

Cap Centre.



Listen to the show https://archive.org/details/gd76-09-25.sbd.aj.246.sbefail.shnf

Bertha, Minglewood Blues, Ramble On Rose, Cassidy, Brown Eyed Women, Mama Tried, Peggy-O, It's All Over Now, Loser, Let It Grow, Sugaree Lazy Lightning-> Supplication, Mississippi Half Step, Dancin' In The Streets-> Cosmic Charlie, Scarlet Begonias, Saint Stephen-> Not Fade Away-> Drums-> Saint Stephen-> Sugar Magnolia