04 May 2022

Free Covid Tests

 I read in the paper this morning, (yes I still read a "paper" paper), that many folks are having a hard time getting the free Covid test kits.  Seems many pharmacies are still selling them and expect consumers to fill out paper work to get reimburse.

Well I have used this link twice and got my first set of tests in a week, and the second set in two days.

https://special.usps.com/testkits



I realize many people do not have internet access so this is worthless.

I got my third set of kits from the Jackson County (IL) Health Department when I dropped off old tax records to shred.  These friendly folks also sponsored our two visits for Booster shots.  

Free too.

Don't have internet?  Well you can't read this blog, but if you can, please share this info with others and have them call or visit the local health department for help.

Support public health!

We're all in this together (Red Greene).