14 January 2022

Foreign Travel and Covid

 I got tested last week, strictly precautionary, since cases are rising and people are not wearing masks,  We I registered for the test, one of the questions asked was if I planning to travel; I replied no.  

But others are travelling abroad and while there are protocols to get tested before and after travel and masks are required on planes, there are so many variables to consider before someone makes an international trip.

In one case, Ireland is a selected trip.  The tour had been postponed at least once and now it is apparently set.  

So I checked the Ireland government webpage for guidance.

About a quarter of all cases have occurred in the last 28 days according to Johns Hopkins.

You decide.  

Ok, have connected airlines in Dublin, but that is my total time on the island.