October 2015/2014 Comparisons
U.S. travel to overseas markets totaled 2.4 million, up nine percent in October and six percent for the year (27.7 million). Regional results for the month were as follows:
- Europe, 978,000 travelers, up seven percent
- Caribbean, 477,000 travelers, up nine percent
- Asia, 423,000 travelers, up 11 percent
- Central America, 158,000 travelers, up eight percent
- Middle East, 154,000 travelers, up 15 percent
- South America, 139,000 travelers, up 13 percent
- Oceania, 50,000 travelers, up eight percent
- Africa, 25,000 travelers, down two percent
For more details and data from the U.S. Department of Commerce, International Trade Administration, National Travel and Tourism Office (NTTO) see this link.
Oh yeah, a Happy and Safe New Year to all!