Yu-Fai Leung (NC State U) invites your participation in the 36th Annual Southeastern Recreation Research (SERR) Conference scheduled for March 30th through April 1st, 2014 in the beautiful city of Asheville, North Carolina. Graduate and undergraduate students, faculty, agency planners, land managers, and researchers are all encouraged to attend the conference and submit a proposal for an oral or poster presentation.
Presentation Proposals: Abstracts (consisting of a cover sheet and a 500 word abstract) for oral and poster presentations at the 2014 SERR Conference are now being sought. Abstract deadline: January 10, 2014.
Presentations should be of an empirical, conceptual, or theoretical nature related to the following topics:
• Outdoor Recreation & Education
• Management of Leisure Programs and Services
• Natural Environment-Based Travel and Tourism
• Recreation Economics or Policy
• Natural Environment Management & Planning
• Aspects of Leisure Behavior
Additional information can be found at: http://www.serrconference.org. Thanks for your attention and interest.